I have a friend with hpv who has had 7 abnormal colposcopys. is it normal 2 have that many abnormal results.? - how many colposcopys
I have a friend who has HPV and the doctor gave her seven colposcopy and all had abnormal results. Is it normal to get many tests, all with poor results and the doctor has done nothing. Or it's basically a series of colposcopy before recommending an operation or something like that to give.
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
How Many Colposcopys I Have A Friend With Hpv Who Has Had 7 Abnormal Colposcopys. Is It Normal 2 Have That Many Abnormal Results.?
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(23)
-
▼
February
(21)
- Cushman Whitewall Looking For 130/70-10 Whitewall ...
- Male Brazilian Seattle What Is Required Of A Brazi...
- Pokemon Resistance Chart What Is The Best Pokemon ...
- Wooden Poker Plaque Nj Origin Of Words From A Hobb...
- Cna Program On Eastern Shore Of Maryland Where Can...
- Althea Side Effects Sex Question About Pill (is It...
- Tender Quick Meaning Quick Question About Feeling ...
- Dslr Camera Bags Im Looking For A Stylish Dslr Cam...
- Dora The Exb How The Does The Dora The Explorer So...
- Veet Waxing Underarms How Do You Use Cold Wax Stri...
- Dora Backpack Diy Dora The Explorer Backpack Invites?
- Lonesome Dove Vivum What Order Were The Lonesome D...
- Where To Get Jelly Bracelets In Grand Rapids Where...
- Combination Calculator For Team Is There An Online...
- Nordic Walking Gloves Wearing Are There Any Variat...
- Photo Of Vagaina With V. 2.2 Of My IPodTouch I Wa...
- How Many Colposcopys I Have A Friend With Hpv Who ...
- Chronic Lower Back Pain More Condition_symptoms Ho...
- Videos De Zoophilia Gratis How Do I Put Music Vide...
- Stuffed Life Sized Dogs What Are Some High Quality...
- I Want To Cruise To Vegas Besides Gambling What Is...
-
▼
February
(21)


1 comment:
I'm not sure if an exact figure, but I had 2 colposcopy before I had a cone biopsy. It is one thing, nerve-wracking, I find it hard to believe that all this is overcome, and very painful.
Post a Comment