Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Chronic Lower Back Pain More Condition_symptoms How Do I Alleviate My Chronic Lower Back Pain?

How do I alleviate my chronic lower back pain? - chronic lower back pain more condition_symptoms

I've been injured 20 years at the lowest (left) is doing a little line in the gym a few weeks ago. While the pain is not serious, very persistent and very open, very boring. Which exercises and rehabilitation can I do to relieve the pain? The support of physiotherapists and health professionals would be very grateful

6 comments:

painfred... said...

See http://www.totlhealth.com/ACHYBACK.html

San Jose Spine Center said...

Hello,

I was in this same pain you feel and what's not fun. Fucking dead lifts, we know, are not good to do for the back, but forever.

Now I do recommend is the ice for 20 minutes every two hours. Need to get the inflammation under control. Then you think of a good chiropractor in your area. Make sure that the doctor on the health and fitness. I say this because it sounds like you and want you to be on the same page.

Many things have gone wrong in the sun may be short or the appearance of an old wound that you had never met. Look what happened to you young. So with a proper examination and x-rays that the doctor should be able to understand it.

More information can be found here: http://sanjosespinecenter.com/wellness_topics/c_9_back_painlower.html

Good Luck

Dr. J
San Jose Spinal Cord
www.sanjosespinecenter.com

snowbrdr... said...

Back on the ice for 20 minutes ((he was on his stomach like ice), and take 2-3 Advil (ibupophren) not more than 800 mg!

Works for me all the time. I have osteo arthritis ... Exhausted, in other words, the cushion of my L5 disc.

My remedy may take some time to know but certainly appreciate the end!

flooranc... said...

Thank you for your injuries sorry! Here are some suggestions to help bring some relief from back pain!

http://www.ehow.com/how_5362482_receive- ...

Brian D. C said...

You should www.sportsinjuryclinic.net to. You can have some exercises to try to help with your back pain.

Brian D. C said...

You should www.sportsinjuryclinic.net to. You can have some exercises to try to help with your back pain.

Post a Comment