Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tender Quick Meaning Quick Question About Feeling Baby At 30 Weeks.?

Quick question about feeling baby at 30 weeks.? - tender quick meaning

So I'm pretty big for 30 weeks. I'm half was very limited before I was pregnant and my belly is huge! In any case, my navel region is very hard. And when I press their bid. Im pretty sure the cause of his babay if I move to push and she soooo sorry, and I wondered whether it normal for me to be able to feel at ease. Or if its normal temperature ever so hard around my belly button? Help .. This is my first and everything scares me.

5 comments:

Gavriel's mommy! said...

Super Normal! Do not worry, everything is a little scary for the first time!

Jasonsga... said...

Yes, it's perfectly normal that it feels so good. Wait until a little later, like 36 + weeks, and she begins to miss the space. You may feel to some real anatomy. I'm 2 days late, and I can feel your knees and head, buttocks and back, and in the hands of time. my navel is also very hard, and I have a piece of white skin on the head of my navel, which I think is part of the spinal cord. It is really strange. Congratulations and good luck!

Cat said...

I am 30 weeks and I need my girls to move on foot in the ribs lol. I have at least once per day. Working on my belly button is the way, I'm not so sure. I love my girl!

7-4-09 baby lills here said...

yep its normal at 30 weeks and my baby is not the same .. lol Is not it amazing

because their skin is stretched and the baby is to the skin, where it feels so strongly determines that your offer ..

Mom of 3 Girls!! :) said...

When you play, you feel in the womb, and all layers between you and the baby, the child does not feel as straight as you can imagine. Yes hardness is normal. I am also 30 weeks.

Post a Comment